Контрольная по английскому, готовая
- Код: 3804
- График работы
- Адрес и контакты
Контрольная работа № 2
Текст № 1
(для студентов технических специальностей)
Прочитайте, переведите текст и задайте к его содержанию все виды вопросов:
1. Computers can deal with different kinds of problems but they must be given the right instructions. Instructions are written in one of the high-level languages, for example, FORTRAN, COBOL, ALGOL, PASCAL, BASIC, or C. But a program written in one of these languages should be interpreted into machine code. Usually when one instruction written in a high-level language is transformed into machine code, it results in several instructions. A brief description of some high-level languages are given below.
2. FORTRAN is acronym for FORmula TRANslation. This language is used for solving scientific and mathematical problems. It consists of algebraic formulae and English phrases.
3. COBOL is acronym for COmmon Business-Oriented Languages. This language is used for commercial purposes, COBOL deals with the problems that do not involve a lot of mathematical calculations.
4. ALGOL is acronym for ALGOrithmic Language. It is used for mathematical and scientific purposes.
5. BASIC is acronym for Beginner's All-purpose Symbolic Instruction Code. It is used by students who require a simple language to begin programming.
6. С is developed to support the UNIX operating system, С is a general-purpose language.
7. When a program is designed to do a specific type of work it is called an application program.
Задания по грамматике
1. Переведите на русский язык:
the University founded by Lomonosov; the proposal supported by many delegations; the programme of complete disarmament proposed by the Soviet Union; the question connected with the fight for peace; the idea of peaceful coexistence recognized by many countries; the historic decree known to everybody; a settlement reached through negotiations; the foreign policy based on full equality and mutual respect; the programme adopted by the congress.
a broken glass, a raised hand, a drawn picture, a well-known writer, well-done work, a badly-made, закрытая дверь, оставленная тетрадь, разбитая тарелка , хорошо одетая девушка, найденная ручка, прочитанная книга
3. Образуйте Participle I и Participle II от следующих глаголов и переведите их:
4. Зачеркните лишнее:
1. The girl playing in the garden is my sister.
2. My younger brother doesn’t like to put away toys scattered all over the floor.
3. Leaves lying on the ground always remind us about September.
4. I’ll show you animals drawn by my brother.
5. Show me the pupils learning English.
6. The child sleeping on the sofa is my grandson.
7. Have you got any cut bread.
8. The man sitting at the open window is looking at the children played in the yard.
5. Переведите следующие предложения на русский язык и определите, каким членом предложения является герундий:
1. We think of going to the Crimea next summer.
2. Everybody was surprised at seeing him there.
3. She was accused of telling a lie.
4. I am afraid of catching cold.
5. There was little hope of getting tickets for this match.
6. In winter you will have a chance of skiing and skating.
7. Swimming in such weather, is very pleasant.
8. It's no use [ju:s] (бесполезно) hurrying to the cinema. It is already late.
9. This book is not worth (не стоит) reading.
10. I am used to getting up early.
11. When will you finish reading this book?
12. Do you mind my opening the window?
13. Before leaving for Moscow I shall ring you up.
14. On coming home he began doing his home-work.
15. After saying this she left the room.
16. The students can improve (улучшить) their pronunciation by reading aloud.
6. Прочтите и переведите следующие предложения на русский язык. Укажите, чем является форма на -ing и какую функцию в предложении она выполняет:
1. Major Gagarin was congratulated by N. S. Khrushchov on his successful landing. 2. Going home he remembered that he had to buy something for supper. 3. When he entered the room he understood that they had already begun working. 4. At the very beginning of their trip they found that they had left the kettle at home. 5. Reading English books is very useful for improving your knowledge of the language. 6. He left the room saying, I'll be back in a few minutes. 7. He was sitting at his writing-table looking through the newspaper. 8. Excuse me for being late. 9. They were tired of playing football. 10. You should go on working. 11. You can take a train leaving for Kiev at 6 p. m.
7. Определите функции инфинитива и переведите следующие предложения на русский язык:
1. I have come here to help you. (Инфинитив как часть составного глагольного сказуемого)
2. To walk in bad weather is not pleasant. (Инфинитив в форме подлежащего)
3. We were too tired to continue our way. (Инфинитив как часть составного глагольного сказуемого)
4. It is difficult to translate such texts. (Инфинитив в функции предикатива)
5. Let's hurry so as not to be late. (Инфинитив в функции обстоятельства)
6. Our task is to master English. (Инфинитив в функции предикатива)
7. Peace must be fought for. (Инфинитив как часть составного глагольного сказуемого)
8. They can't take part in this conference. (Инфинитив как часть составного глагольного сказуемого)
9. His wish was to be given this work. (Инфинитив в функции предикатива)
10. Illiteracy had to be done away with. (Инфинитив как часть составного глагольного сказуемого)
11. We decided to meet in the park. (Инфинитив как часть составного глагольного сказуемого)
12. I am glad to see you in Moscow. (Инфинитив в функции обстоятельства)
13. The teacher advised us to see this play. (Инфинитив в функции прямого дополнения)
14. Mr. Belov was the last to come to the finish. (Инфинитив в функции определения)
15. I have no pencil to write with. (Инфинитив в функции прямого дополнения)
16. The questions to be discussed at tomorrow's meeting are very important. (Инфинитив как часть составного глагольного сказуемого)
17. Have you got anything interesting to tell me? (Инфинитив как часть составного глагольного сказуемого)
18. It's necessary for the students to speak English every day. (Инфинитив в функции предикатива)
19. Lomonosov is known to be the father of Russian science. (Инфинитив в функции предикатива)
Информация для заказа
- Цена: 400 руб.